IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefits of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
AURAK IEEE Student Branch was established in 2015 and is led by a committed team of students and faculty from the department of Electrical Engineering., Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Engineering. The main purpose of the AURAK IEEE Student Branch is to give students the opportunity to be a part of professional community, get exposed to the technological advancement and educational aspects occurring in the UAE and worldwide.
Students of the AURAK IEEE student branch conduct the following activities:
• Formulate technical workshops and competitions
• Regulate professional networking through participation in technical events, international conferences and seminars
• Participate in international competitions and enhance the technical knowledge and skills of students
• Coordinate with and organize trips to corporations in related fields.
• Encourage IEEE student members to connect with local IEEE Sections, share individual benefits and gain volunteering skills.