- This event has passed.
PIC Microcontroller Workshop (ESP8266 Node MCU)
March 26, 2021 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
IEEE Seneca is offering PIC Microcontroller Workshop, please check out the details below for more information. This session will be recorded and uploaded to our IEEE Seneca Website.
Knowledge of the digital systems, basic electronics and C programming helps to understand the workshop.
Why is PIC Microcontroller important?
- They are low in power consumption, high-performance ability and easy to support hardware and software tools like compilers, debuggers and simulators.
- High integration allows the cost and size of the system are reduced, which makes them easily accessible.
- It is easy to interface additional RAM, ROM and I/O ports.
Intro to PIC Microcontroller Workshop on March 19, 2021, from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- This workshop will be an introduction to the PIC Microcontroller featuring:
- Microcontroller Setup
- RC Oscillator
- MPLab X Programming
ESP8266 Node MCU Microcontroller Workshop on March 26, 2021, from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
For this workshop, we will be using Arduino IDE during the session. If you would like to try out or download before the workshop, please visit https://www.arduino.cc/en/software.
- This workshop will feature in-depth information about Amica NodeMCU:
- Programming and debugging
- library ESP8266WiFi