How to Join
If you’re interested in being more involved with IEEE and joining the student branch, follow the following steps:
- Navigate to the Join IEEE webpage.
- Select the “Student/Graduate Student Membership” option (Students get an especially low membership fee of $33.60!).
- If you do not already have an IEEE account, you must make one here.
- Once your account has been made, fill out the fields on the “Join” application as shown on screen.
- Under the “Referrals” section, enter your referrals credentials.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”, and complete your order!
- Join EGM (Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba, formerly known as APEGM), as a student member. Your first year of membership is free, and annual renewal is only $20.
- Complete our membership form. Have your IEEE membership number and EGM membership number ready
- Within the next few days, you will be added to our slack