DevIC 2019: Home Page
Final Paper submission deadline extended:
31st January 2019 closed
Link for photos of DevIC 2019
We are pleased to announce the upcoming 3rd international conference “2019 Devices for Integrated Circuit (DevIC)”, to be held at Kalyani Government Engineering College from March 23-24, 2019, organized by IEEE KGEC Student Branch Chapter in association with Department of ECE, KGEC and technically co-sponsored by IEEE EDS Kolkata Chapter. There will be keynote lectures/talks, tutorials, and oral presentations by eminent researchers. We solicit original research and technical papers not published elsewhere.
Message from the General Chair:
DevIC 2019 aims to bring together leading scientists,researchers, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of device technology & modeling to discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference also will provide an opportunity to local, regional and international industries-service providers to present their technologies, products and services. Moreover, we want to continue our conference in the subsequent years also, to build a community against the conference.
The aim and objective of DevIC 2019 is to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in solid-state devices, circuits and systems. The increasing level of integration for system-on-chip design made available by advances in silicon technology is more than ever before calling for a deeper interaction among technologists, device experts, IC designers, and system designers.
More details on the invited talks and special sessions will be announced as they become available. For additional inquiries please contact the conference chairs.
We hope to see you at the Kalyani Govt. Engg. Colleg on 23-24 March, 2019!
Dr. Angsuman Sarkar, General Chair, DevIC 2019
General purpose of the conferences:
The general purpose of DevIc 2019 is to recognize the importance of interaction between device,circuits, systems and electronic materials research and provides for fruitful exchange of information between attendees of the conference.
Key attractions include:
- Plenary and invited presentations given by leading scientists/ industry leaders in the field of Electronics Devices.
- Highly selective program of contributed papers on electronic device modelling/experiments/simulations and applications in circuits/systems.
- Informative, timely short invited talks in rapidly developing fields (recently: graphene, 2D materials, memory, post-CMOS).
- Encouragement to frank and open technical discussion of recent advancements.
- Nominal registration fee (for details visit registration page)
- Special sessions: Encourages potential researchers to submit your own paper(s) or/and to propose, organize, chair and manage a special session during the conference. Each session will contain 4-6 papers in a related field as per the theme of the conference.
Session organizers will receive:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Session chair certificate
- Registration fee discounts
- A Special Publishing Theme will be included within Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE.
Extended versions of papers are being invited for review and potential publication in:
- Special issue in Physica Scripta (SCI Indexed) , Published by IOP Science, UK
- Special issue in Micro and Nanosystems (Scopus Indexed) published by Bentham Science Publishers
- Special issue in International Journal of Nanoscience (Scopus Indexed and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)), published by World Scientific
- Special issue in Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences (Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)), published by IOMOCAMS
- Special issue in Nanomaterials and Energy (Scopus Indexed and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)), published by ice publishing
- Special issue in Journal of Semiconductors (Scopus Indexed and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)), Published by IOP Science, UK
- Topical Collection in Springer Nature’s (SN) journal SN Applied Sciences, Published by Springer
- Special Issue in International Journal of Nanoparticles (Scopus), published by InderScience
- Special Issue in Nanoelectronic Devices, published by ISTE OpenScience, France
- Special issue in Journal on Today’s ideas – Tomorrow’s Technologies’ (JOTITT), published by Chitkara University Publications, UGC approved
- Selected papers will be uploaded to Micro System Technologies, published by Springer
Final Paper submission deadline:
31st December 2018 15th January 2019 31st January 2019 Closed
Author notification after 1st round of review:
1st February 2019 7th February 2019 sent
Date of re-submission of revised manuscript:
16th February 2019 done
Last date of the Notification of final acceptance:
28th February 2019 over
Last date for payment of Registration Fee: 10 days from the date of final acceptance
Camera-ready paper deadline: 15th March, 2019
Conference Date: 23-24 March, 2019
TOPICS OF INTEREST: Papers are solicited across the general field of electronic devices, circuits, systems and application in high frequency wireless communication. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- CMOS Processes, Devices and Integration:
- VLSI Technology and Circuits
- Signal processing systems with VLSI circuits (SoC Designs, implementation of DSP algorithms with FPGA, multi-processor architectures, multi-core signal processors)
- Embedded architectures and systems
- Special purpose signal processor architectures
- Specialized number systems
- Advanced nanoscale devices for Internet of Nano Things (IoNT)
- Neuromorphic computing
- Emerging nano-sensors
- Nano Machines
- Nano sensors network
- Embedded Non-Volatile-Memories like PC RAM, CBRAM or OxRAM
- Emerging Non-CMOS Devices & Technologies:
- Device Modelling & Simulation:
- Device Characterization, Reliability & Yield:
- Devices with New material systems:
- Devices for Low power applications:
- Low dimensional devices:
- Design and Simulation of Circuits with nanoscale devices:
- MEMS, Sensors & Display Technologies:
- Advanced & Emerging Memories:
- High frequency wireless communication:
Registration process can be initiated after receiving acceptance letter of full paper by paying Registration fee as detailed in Registration page. In case of multi authored research paper, at least one Registration is mandatory.The registration fees include:
- An Author certificate
- Opportunity to forward your paper to a reputed journal/ Book Chapter
Registration should be done online via the registration link provided in our registration webpage.
- Conference committee won’t provide any Travel grant or any kind of financial support to the participants
- It is mandatory for one of the authors for each paper to register in advance and present the paper for inclusion in the conference proceedings. According to IEEE’s No-show policy, it is up to the discretion of the Conference Committee to allow “no shows” to be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- To register as a student member, all the authors must be student members.
- Without formal acceptance of the paper, Deposition of Registration Fee is not allowed.
- Registration Fees will cover: Registration kits, working time Breakfast/Lunch/snacks/tea, participation certificates.
- Registration fee excludes accommodation.
- Registration fee is for a single delegate.
- Registration fee is non refundable.
- Research scholars will not be considered as any category of student.
- Registration is required for each accepted paper separately.
- If an author has more than one accepted paper, he has to register each paper separately. If co-authors want to participate, they have to register as “Accompanying Person”.
- All registered authors name will be displayed in this website.
- Post-conference services as such as processing papers and then forwarding to the journals (as per journals requirements) will be handled by the Guest Editors. For Journal Publication, Guest Editors will communicate to the authors after the conference. Authors should follow the guide lines mentioned by the Guest Editors timely. If they fail to submit papers as revised version within the time limit, conference authority will not be liable for that.
- After conference, according to the feed back given by Judges/experts, papers will be grouped for journals.
- Guest editors for the journals will give call to authors for submitting the extended versions. If guest editor is satisfied then he will invite authors for uploading their papers in a particular selected journal.
- If an author has more than one paper, he has to register each paper separately. If co-authors want to participate, they have to register as “Accompanying Person”.
- Best papers award prize will be provided along with the certificate. Accepting papers in conference , DevIC 2019, does not guarantee for publication in Journal. You have to follow the guideline and standard of the Journals.