DevIC 2021: Home Page
We are pleased to announce the upcoming 4th International Conference “2021 Devices for Integrated Circuit (DevIC)”, to be held at Kalyani Government Engineering College from March 24-25, 2021, organized by IEEE KGEC Student Branch Chapter in association with Department of ECE, KGEC and technically co-sponsored by IEEE EDS Kolkata Chapter. There will be keynote lectures/talks, tutorials, and oral presentations by eminent researchers. We solicit original research and technical papers not published elsewhere.
IEEE Conference Record No. #50843
Message from the General Chair:
DevIC 2021 aims to bring together leading scientists,researchers, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of device technology & modeling to discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference also will provide an opportunity to local, regional and international industries-service providers to present their technologies, products and services. Moreover, we want to continue our conference in the subsequent years also, to build a community against the conference.
The aim and objective of DevIC 2021 is to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in solid-state devices, circuits and systems. The increasing level of integration for system-on-chip design made available by advances in silicon technology is more than ever before calling for a deeper interaction among technologists, device experts, IC designers, and system designers.
More details on the invited talks and special sessions will be announced as they become available. For additional inquiries please contact the conference chairs.
We hope to see you at the Kalyani Govt. Engg. Colleg on 24-25 March, 2021!
Dr. Angsuman Sarkar, General Chair, DevIC 2021
General purpose of the conferences:
The general purpose of DevIc 2021 is to recognize the importance of interaction between device,circuits, systems and electronic materials research and provides for fruitful exchange of information between attendees of the conference.
Key attractions include:
- Plenary and invited presentations given by leading scientists/ industry leaders in the field of Electronics Devices.
- Highly selective program of contributed papers on electronic device modelling/experiments/simulations and applications in circuits/systems.
- Informative, timely short invited talks in rapidly developing fields (recently: graphene, 2D materials, memory, post-CMOS).
- Encouragement to frank and open technical discussion of recent advancements.
- Nominal registration fee (for details visit registration page)
- Special sessions: Encourages potential researchers to submit your own paper(s) or/and to propose, organize, chair and manage a special session during the conference. Each session will contain 4-6 papers in a related field as per the theme of the conference.
Session organizers will receive:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Session chair certificate
- Registration fee discounts
- A Special Publishing Theme will be included within Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE.
Extended versions of papers are being invited for review and potential publication in:
- Special Issue in Computers & Electrical Engineering (SCI Indexed), Published by Elsevier
- Special issue in Physica Scripta (SCI Indexed) , Published by IOP Science, UK
- Special Issue in Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering (SCI Indexed), published by IOP, UK
- Special issue in Micro and Nanosystems (Scopus Indexed) published by Bentham Science Publishers
- Special Issue in International Journal of Nanoparticles (Scopus Indexed), published by InderScience
- Special Issue in International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems (Scopus Indexed), published by World Scientific Pte. Ltd.
- Special Issue in Facta Universitatis, Series: Electronics and Energetics (ESCI), published by FU, Serbia
- Special Issue in Solid State Electronics Letters, published by KeAi Communicartions with publishing services by Elsevier
- Topical Collection in Springer Nature’s (SN) journal SN Applied Sciences, Published by Springer
- Selected papers will be uploaded to Micro System Technologies (SCIE Indexed), published by Springer
Final Paper submission deadline:
1st December 2020 1st January 2021 Author notification after 1st round of review: 1st February 2021
Date of re-submission of revised manuscript: 16th February 2021
Last date of the Notification of final acceptance: 25th February 2021
Last date for payment of Registration Fee: 10 days from the date of final acceptance
Camera-ready paper deadline: 1st March, 2021
Conference Date: 24-25 March, 2021
Electronic Submission link through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=devic2021
TOPICS OF INTEREST: Papers are solicited across the general field of electronic devices and their applications in circuits, systems and high frequency wireless communication. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Emerging Non-CMOS Devices & Technologies:
- Ultra scaled CMOS and memory technologies:
- Advanced nanoscale devices for Internet of Nano Things (IoNT):
- Devices with Low temperature processing:
- Organic and 2D electronics :
- Chalcogenide devices:
- Carbon electronics:
- Device Modelling & Simulation:
- Device Characterization, Reliability & Yield:
- Flexible and Wearable devices:
- Low-power devices for circuit applications:
- Devices with New material systems:
- Devices for Low power applications:
- Low dimensional devices:
- Design and Simulation of Circuits with nanoscale devices:
- Emerging nano-sensors:
- 3D packaging and SoC Designs:
- Monolithic 3D integration:
- Embedded Non-Volatile-Memories like PC RAM, CBRAM or OxRAM:
- MEMS, Sensors & Display Technologies:
- Advanced & Emerging Memory Technologiies:
- CMOS Processes, Devices and Integration:
- Nano Machines:
- Nano sensors network:
- Hardware-based deep learning Artificial Intelligence
- Infusion of machine learning capabilities in CPU/GPU
- Computational intelligence and electronic systems
- AI accelerators design, Multicore Implementation, ASIC
- Computational intelligence design and applications
- Embedded architectures, VLSI based system design with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Approximate computing, In-memory computing, Machine intelligence and quantum computing
- Heterogenous Integration
Registration process can be initiated after receiving acceptance letter of full paper by paying Registration fee as detailed in Registration page. In case of multi authored research paper, at least one Registration is mandatory.The registration fees include:
- An Author certificate
- Opportunity to forward your paper to a reputed journal/ Book Chapter
Registration should be done online via the registration link provided in our registration webpage.
- Conference committee won’t provide any Travel grant or any kind of financial support to the participants
- It is mandatory for one of the authors for each paper to register in advance and present the paper for inclusion in the conference proceedings. According to IEEE’s No-show policy, it is up to the discretion of the Conference Committee to allow “no shows” to be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- To register as a student member, all the authors must be student members.
- Without formal acceptance of the paper, Deposition of Registration Fee is not allowed.
- Registration Fees will cover: Registration kits, working time Breakfast/Lunch/snacks/tea, participation certificates.
- Registration fee excludes accommodation.
- Registration fee is for a single delegate.
- Registration fee is non refundable.
- Research scholars will not be considered as any category of student.
- Registration is required for each accepted paper separately.
- If an author has more than one accepted paper, he has to register each paper separately. If co-authors want to participate, they have to register as “Accompanying Person”.
- All registered authors name will be displayed in this website.
- Post-conference services as such as processing papers and then forwarding to the journals (as per journals requirements) will be handled by the Guest Editors. For Journal Publication, Guest Editors will communicate to the authors after the conference. Authors should follow the guide lines mentioned by the Guest Editors timely. If they fail to submit papers as revised version within the time limit, conference authority will not be liable for that.
- After conference, according to the feed back given by Judges/experts, papers will be grouped for journals.
- Guest editors for the journals will give call to authors for submitting the extended versions. If guest editor is satisfied then he will invite authors for uploading their papers in a particular selected journal.
- If an author has more than one paper, he has to register each paper separately. If co-authors want to participate, they have to register as “Accompanying Person”.
- Best papers award prize will be provided along with the certificate. Accepting papers in conference , DevIC 2019, does not guarantee for publication in Journal. You have to follow the guideline and standard of the Journals.