IEEE Awareness Campaign and IEEE Xtreme 15.0
DATE: 22-09-2021 TIME: 4:00pm
Topic: IEEE Awareness Campaign and IEEE Xtreme 15.0
Speaker: N. Himanish & S. Gnana Varshine
Host: Mohit Chaudhary
- Himanish (student chair) explained detailed information about
- What is IEEE – it is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology, members globally and also explained the standards of IEEE.
- What is IEEE geographic units like their regions, countries, and sections.
- What are the benefits of IEEE- a free subscription to many technical magazines and journals, interactive forums in communities., interacting with professionals… etc.
- What are Tools of IEEE- IEEE Collabratec, IEEE Spectrum, IEEE Xplore, IEEE Author Centre, IEEE JOBSite, IEEE Learning Network, IEEE SIGHT, IEEE Smart Village, IEEE Students, IEEE SA, IEEE young professionals, IEEE TV, IEEE WIE, IEEE Entrepreneurship, and any more.
- Finally, the process of how to join in IEEE, membership fee and also there is a covid IEEE discount coupon for membership.
- Gnana Varshine (student treasure) explained detailed information about the
- What is IEEEXtreme- is IEEE’s premier programming competition, bringing thousands of students from around the world together into a 24-hour event.
- What makes IEEEXtreme unique- it is one of the world’s most prestigious programming competitions which brings thousands of students globally.
- Eligibility to participate- for active IEEE membership for all graduate and undergraduate students.
- Announced- Registration date (open & close), competition date, and the results announcement date for the competition.
At last, some of the students of IEEE student branch Mohit Chaudhary, Aarthi, Revanth Kumar, Ukant and Tarang Srivas shared their experience about the IEEE.