The conference “ALTERNATING CURRENT ELECTRIC DRIVES (ACED)” is one of the largest scientific and practical events in the Urals. The conference is held on the basis of the Department of “Electric Drive and Automation of Industrial Installations” of the Ural Federal University. Since 2018, the proceedings of the conference have been included in the digital library IEEE Xplore, followed by indexing in the Scopus database. The XVIII conference will be held in May 2021 as a VIRTUAL EVENT.
1. Electrical Machines for Automated AC Electric Drives;
2. Power Electronic Converters for AC Electric Drives;
3. EMC and Power Quality of AC Electric Drives;
4. Simulation and Control of AC Electric Drives;
5. AC Electric Drives Industrial Applications;
6. AC Electric Drives in Transport;
7. Energy Storage in AC Electric Drives;
8. Smart Grids Issues;
9. Alternate and Renewable Energy Sources.
28 Feb 2021 Full paper submission for review
15 Apr 2021 Notification of acceptance
30 Apr 2021 Final paper submission
14 May 2021 Fee transfer deadline
17 May 2021 Conference program available
24 – 27 May 2021: ACED 2021
620002, Ekaterinburg, Russia. The Ural Federal University, Mira Str. 19.
ACED 2021 Secretariat, “Electric Drive and Automation of Industrial Installations” Department.
Phone: +7 (343) 375-46-46, +7 (343) 375-45-66, +7 (343) 375-48-34