- This event has passed.
UTEP IEEE Mentorship Program
February 1, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST
On behalf of the IEEE UTEP Chapter, we hope your first week back has been a pleasant one. We realize that this semester poses unusual challenges to your college experience. As a means of compensating for the lack of personal involvement and interaction, we’ve designed a mentorship program to support underclassmen throughout this unique semester. We seek both mentees and mentors to participate.
For mentees, this includes development in the following areas:
- Academic: scheduling, studying, tutoring, research
- Professional: career planning, internship preparation, leadership involvement, networking
- Personal: School/life balance, time, and stress management
For mentors, this encompasses:
- Gaining leadership skills by sharing your knowledge in a motivating and impactful way
- Fostering the growth and development of rising young professionals through mentorship guidance
- Sparking a mentor/mentee relationship that continues beyond this program
- Mentees: Freshman/Sophomore
- Mentors: Upperclassmen or Graduate students with internship/research experience
If you are or know someone interested in participating, please attend our info session on Monday, February 1st, 2021 at 5 PM
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 822 4610 3332
For any questions and concerns, please contact email@example.com.