We proudly welcome anyone who takes an interest in joining us at IEEE UNSW student branch! Give us a like on Facebook to receive all our future notifications.
Accelerate your growth with other like-minded people and take advantage of all an IEEE Students Membership has to offer. Let’s take the next step together and continue to advance technology for the benefit of humanity.
As a student, by joining you acknowledge that you carry at least 50% of a full time academic program/course of study in an IEEE designated field of interest (undergraduate or graduate).
You can join IEEE UNSW using one of the two ways!
- Visit: https://www.ieee.org/membership/join/index.html
- Choose ‘Join as Student’.
- Create your IEEE Account by filling in your personal details.
- Important: While filling in your Educational Information, make sure you choose the University of New South Wales UNSW as your University / College.
- Make sure your details are correct. You can also Add IEEE Societies or other memberships and subscriptions. If everything is correct, then click “checkout” to pay the fees.
- You are now an IEEE UNSW Student Member!
- Visit and login at SPARC using your university ID: https://member.arc.unsw.edu.au/
- Search for ‘IEEE UNSW Sydney’ under clubs.
- Join us as a Member!
Want to join the core volunteering team? We are always looking for young minds! shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in future activities!