- This event has passed.
iHack Ottawa 2019
June 15, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - June 16, 2019 @ 3:00 am EDTFree
*** Event information from eventbrite ***
iHack is a security and hacking event that has workshops, villages, a contest, and 5 talks.
- Jean-Marc Le Blanc – Independent Security Researcher
- Ben Gardiner – Yellow Flag Security Founder, Director
- Tanya Janca – Microsoft Cloud Advocate, Microsoft DevSecOps/AppSec/DevS
- Neal Kushwaha – IMPENDO CEO
- Chris Pawlowics – TechInsights Director, Research and Development
- CAN Signal Extraction From OpenXC With Radare2 – Ben Gardiner
- A Gentle Introduction to Fuzzing – Jean-marc Le Blanc
- RFID Village – Loudmouth Security
- ISE IoT Village – Loudmouth and Epyc Security
Official schedule at: https://events.ihack.team/