What is IEEE ?
IEEE is a global non-profit organization and the world’s leading professional association for the advancement of technology. The full name of the IEEE is the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., although the organization is referred to by the letters I-E-E-E and pronounced Eye-triple-E. Through its global membership, the IEEE is a leading authority on areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics among others. Professionals, academicians, researchers and students rely on the IEEE as a source of technical and professional information, resources and services. To foster an interest in the engineering profession, the IEEE also serves students in colleges and universities around the world. Other important constituencies include prospective employers and organizations that purchase IEEE products and participate in conferences or other IEEE programs[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- To make the students aware about the latest technical advancements.To inculcate a sense of team work and responsibility by encouraging them to organize events.
- To make them acquainted with various useful technologies by conducting workshops.
- To provide industrial experience by conducting various industrial tours.
- To present innovative research ideas by participating in conferences.
- To gain career opportunities by conducting job fairs and guidance from industry experts.
Why do you want to join IEEE ?
The IEEE connects more than 400,000 members to the latest information and the best technical resources available. IEEE Student Membership is a unique way to gauge the benefits of IEEE at reduced membership rates. As a student member, you get almost all the resources you require to develop your future career. From continuing education courses and certifications, to conferences and competitions, you can learn more, create more and achieve more of what matters in your life and career through IEEE membership. IEEE membership helps support the IEEE mission of promoting the engineering profession for the benefit of humanity and professional world-wide