We wholeheartedly welcome prospective authors to submit electronic versions of their original research papers, encompassing contributions of theoretical, experimental, or practical significance. The conference is thoughtfully structured into four distinct tracks to accommodate a broad spectrum of topics. The first track, “Computing and Processing,” primarily focuses on computer vision, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cloud computing. The second track, “Power, Energy, and Industry Application,” delves deeply into energy conservation and management, addressing pivotal concerns in these domains. The third track, “Robotics and Control System,” explores diverse subtopics such as automation and human-robot interaction. Finally, the fourth track, “Signal Processing and Analysis,” offers a platform for discussions on cutting-edge developments in signal processing methodologies. This comprehensive framework ensures that the conference serves as a dynamic forum for the exchange of ideas and advancements across a diverse array of technical domains.
All the accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
IEEE Xplore® digital library ISBN Number: 979-8-3503-6118-6
Electronics Version ISBN Number: 979-8-3503-6117-9
Print Version ISBN Number: 979-8-3503-7276-2
- Submit full paper electronically using the linkhttps://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/INCOS2024/
- The submitted paper must be substantially original work.
- The work described has not been published before (except in the form of a conference abstract or as part of a published lecture or thesis for an academic qualification).
- The submitted paper is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities-tacitly or explicitly-at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- The IEEE anti-plagiarism policy applies to all submissions. The author(s) are solely responsible for any plagiarized submission
- Email submissions will not be accepted
- All presented papers at the conference will be submitted to IEEE for possible publication in the IEEE Xplore® digital library
- All the queries related to the conference shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- All documents must be written in English, using correct diction, syntax, and grammar. American English standards for spelling and punctuation are preferred.
- Authors are kindly requested to refer to the IEEE Conference Format to submit the paper
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- High-Performance Computing
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Computational Biology
- Distributed Systems
- Quantum Computing