Skip to content
Back to Top
Thinking of becoming an officer?
- Majoring in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Current active member (at least 6 hours of club participation)
- Paid member of IEEE international organization
- Elections are held at the end of the spring semester
- The president facilitates all meetings, workshops and events, and is in charge of the success of the organization
- The Vice President is second in command in the organization and sits on behalf of the President when they are not present
- The Executive Officer is in charge of overseeing and managing all other officers in their duties
- The Auxillary Officer serves as an advisor to the officers of the organization. This position is typically given to the previous president when their term is over
- The Treasurer accounts for all monetary gains and expenditures for the organization and must write a year-end finance report
MULTIMEDIA AND PUBLICITY:
- Responsible for updating the organization’s webpage and facebook page, creating and distributing event flyers, and sending emails to all members of the organization
ACTIVITY AND EVENT COORDINATOR:
- The Event Coordinator is in charge of organizing all events hosted by the organization (game night, guest speaker events, etc)
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory of all items that are accessible to members of the organization including electronic parts, T-shirts, food and tools.
- Represents the organization at the Engineering Student Leadership Council. Is required to attend all ESLC meetings and write/present funding proposals when necessary
- The secretary is in charge of keeping records of meeting attendance, member participation hours, officer contact information, and taking notes at all meetings.
- The Graduate Advisor is the only officer that is a graduate student and provides information to any member interested in graduate school