Agriculture and Farming
Water and Sanitation
Healthcare and Nutrition
Energy and Environment
- All the accepted and presented papers will be published in Conference Proceeding with ISBN No.
- All the accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in SSGM Journal of Science and Technology
- Best Paper Award (Each Track) - INR 1000
- IEEE Members Only:
- Travel Grant - INR 1000
- Registration Fee Grant - INR 900
Full paper Submission starts10 February 2023
Full paper submission deadline
Notification of acceptance date05 April 2023
Final submission deadline15 April 2023
Conference Dates20 and 21 April 2023
|Member Type||Virtual Mode*||Physical**|
|IEEE Student Members||400||900|
|Non –IEEE Members||500||1000|
- *No registration kit will be provided
- **Includes registration kit, lunch and high-tea.
- All papers must be formatted according to the paper format instructions here.
- Papers are limited to four pages of technical content, with an optional fifth page that can only include references
- Do not use a font size smaller than 9 points, including figure captions.
- For the main body of the document, 10 point font size is preferred.
- Do not include any page numbers or headers and footers.
- If you use MS Word, please use the most current version, which will help reduce Word-to-PDF conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
- Submit word as well as pdf copy of the full length paper
- Note that all accepted papers must be presented at the conference by a registered author in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
- All the submitted manuscripts undergo plagiarism check using Turnitin plagiarism software.
- The copyright of the article will be owned by the SSGM Journal of Science and Engineering and should not be reproduced elsewhere without the written permission of the Editor of the journal