Farasat Ali is doing BSc. Degree in Electrical Power engineering from the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan. He has been associated with IEEE UCET IUB since 2019. Currently, he is the Vice Chair of IEEE UCET IUB Student Branch for the tenure 2021-2022
- Certificate of appreciations as Chair Event for IEEE DAY Awareness Webinar on “Leveraging Technology for Better Tomorrow”
- Certificate of appreciations as Chair Event for IEEE HAC Awareness Seminar on “Utilization of Robotic and Drones against Locusts attack”.
- Achieved strong managerial and leadership skills by supervising and managing Head of Advance Committee at IEEE INMIC’20.
- Achieved expert level proficiency in report & proposal writing as Head team of Documentation Committee.
- Author of the article “R10 Student Branch of the Month” published by IEEE R10 Newsletter 2020.
- Member IEEE UCET IUB since 2019 till date.
- Member of the first International Conference on STEMS 2021
- Al Certified from Computer Science Department Stanford University in 2020.
- His research interests include Machine Learning and Data Science.
Awards and Honors
- Information Secretary, IEEE UCET IUB Student Branch, 2020-21.
- Achieved volunteer of the month award in February 2021.
- Volunteer, IEEE UCET IUB Student Branch, 2019-20.