Muhammad Saood Choudhary is a 7th-semester student studying Computer Systems Engineering at UCET (University College of Engineering & Technology). He is an active member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and has held leadership positions in the organization.
Saood began his journey with IEEE as a volunteer in the IEEE SMCS UCET IUB Student Branch and quickly rose to the position of Vice Chair. He later took on the role of Vice Chair (Media & Public Relations) in the IEEE UCET IUB Student Branch.
Currently serving as the General Secretary of the IEEE UCET IUB Student Branch, Saood manages administrative tasks and ensures effective communication within the branch. He is also passionate about data science and artificial intelligence (AI), aiming to contribute to their advancements.
Saood’s dedication, leadership skills, and passion for technology make him an invaluable member of the IEEE UCET IUB Student Branch and a promising individual in the field of computer systems engineering.
- Member IEEE since 2020 till date
- Member IEEE Computer Society since 2021
- Member IEEE SMCS UCET IUB in 2020-21
- Member IEEE Student Branch UCET IUB since 2022 till date
- Member IEEE XTREME 2022-2023
- Member IUB Scouts Group in 2022-23
- Member Amnesty International from 2020 to 2022
- Member MUN’21 & MUN’22
- His research interests include Data Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning and Image Processing.
- The Semester Project is Classification Model.
- He Also Worked in Audio Error Detection using ML.
Awards and Honors
- Media Head IEEE SMCS UCET IUB, 2020
- Vice Chair IEEE SMCS UCET IUB, 2021
- Vice Chair(Media & Public Relations) IEEE Student Branch UCET IUB, 2022
- Media Head IEEE BSSYWC’22
- Chair IEEE SPAC’23
- General Secretary IEEE Student Branch UCET IUB, 2023
- IEEE Xtreme Ambassador, 2022-23
- Co-Lead Program Committee 2022-23