Chairperson IEEE PES UCET IUB
Young Trainer & Debater
Huraira is doing his Masters in Electrical Power Engineering from National University of Science and Technology (NUST) Islamabad. He has completed his degree in Electrical (Power) Engineering from the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan. He has been a member of IEEE since 2018. Currently, he is serving as a Chair of IEEE PES UCET IUB 2020-2021. He has been working with many organizations at national and international level. His entire spectrum of experience is diverse as campus awareness leads to teacher training, youth leadership development areas, exhibition activations, and motivational sessions at various events. A certified trainer and engineering graduate, he has held large-scale conferences, initiated organizational partnerships and has been invited as keynote speaker at various youth events.
- Debate Winner on International Anti-Corruption Day.
- Alumni at Young Leaders Conference
- Youth Facilitator at 20th Young Leaders Conference.
- Delegate at Young Professional Fellowship Turkey (YPF-1).
- Team Member at Amnesty International.
- Campus Ambassador at Markhor Wilderness Based Youth Leadership Conference
- 2021, IEEE PES DAY Student Branch Ambassador.
- 2020, Head Management Team 2020 IEEE 23rd International Multi-topic Conference by IEEE Bahawalpur Sub-Section.
- 2021 Certificate of Appreciation for organizing as Webinar on LinkedIn by PES UCET IUB.
- 2020, Received three year Loyalty Award at 1st AGM of IEEE Bahawalpur Subsection.
- 2020, Certificate of Appreciation for serving as an active Volunteer from PES UCET IUB.
- 2020, Certificate of Appreciation for serving as Chair IEEE YP Local Activity Virtual Panel Discussion by IEEE UCET IUB Student Branch.
- Certificate of Participation in Industrial Visit by IAS UCET IUB at FFC Goath Machii.
- 2019, Certificate of Attendee at IEEE Asia/Pacific ComSoc Summer School 2019 .
- 2019, Certificate of Appreciation as an organizing team member of the IEEE Bahawalpur Sub-Section Student/WIE/YP Congress 2019.
- Member IEEE since 2019 till date.
- Member IEEE PES UCET IUB Bahawalpur Student Branch since 2018 till date.
- Member IEEE Bahawalpur Student Branch since 2018 till date.
- Member IEEE BWP Sub-Section from 2018 till date.
- Member IEEE Power and Energy Society since 2018 till date.
- Smart Grid
- Power Stability
- Demand Side Management
- Social Activism
Final Year Project:
- Design and Implementation of Smart Metering using AMI(Advance Metering Interface)
- Temperature Controller.
- 100 watt DC inverter.
- Buck Boost Converter