About WIE-UniMelb Membership
You will automatically join IEEE WIE Student Branch at UniMelb when you become a global IEEE WIE student member with UniMelb as an affiliation. If you haven’t taken membership yet, you may still stay connected locally to our by registering using the form below or writing to us directly.
Be a Global IEEE-WIE Member
We invite you to join the IEEE and especially the Women in Engineering affinity group. Although you pay some membership fees, it is worth a deal. The main benefits of joining the Women in Engineering (WIE) affinity group are:
- Access to events organized by IEEE nationally and internationally with discounts
- Access to technical journals of an international nature
- Professional Development: Seminars, webinars, congresses
- Continuing Education: access to courses that offer recognized certifications
- Volunteer opportunities to impact the community
- Access to scholarships for professional development trips to conferences
- Access to scholarships for research
- Access to funds for projects of high educational/innovative impact
- Mentoring tools
- Discounts on specific businesses such as Dell, insurance, etc.
HERE you can obtain more information about your subscription to IEEE and WIE.