The IEEE Nanotechnology Council focuses on the advancement and coordination of work in the field of Nanotechnology. The Council is a multi-disciplinary group supporting the theory, design, and development of nanotechnology and its scientific, engineering, and industrial applications.
The Council sponsors well-recognized, international conferences and publications, including:
- IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology
- IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience
- IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine
- International Conference on Nanotechnology (NANO)
- IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC)
- IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (NEMS) IEEE International Conference on Nano/Molecular Medicine and Engineering (NANOMED)
Through the Council’s sponsored activities, participants have the opportunity to publish and collaborate on research, network with colleagues, stay current on news and events, develop standards, and participate in educational activities.